Thursday, August 7, 2008

10DollarsWonder.com

10DollarWonder is a cycler program that offers website advertising and online income to it's members. I've been a member since December 2007 and I've been really happy with the program.


It's simple really. You buy an advertising position for $10 and when new people or existing members purchase more advertising it causes your position to cycle. When you've earned another $10 you simply buy another position or you can request a cash out. If you want your money and number of positions to grow faster you can either buy more positions or you can get some referrals. I did both.


I haven't withdrawn yet because my goal is to reach 100 positions before I ask for my first one.

As of today I'm at 98 positions so it should be hapening soon. With 99 positions in play I can buy a new one just about everyday so just a day or two and I'll have my 100 positions, I'll stop buying until I've amassed $50 and I'll make my first withdrawal.


When my payment comes through, which I know it will, I'll post here and in my Daily payment blog.


Till then if your looking for a way to make some extra money and some advertising for your online business why not give 10DollarsWonder a try.


Brian Downie
The Friendly Internet Marketer

Get Leads Like The Pros Do

No comments: