Thursday, July 10, 2008

WOIP Pays 1% a Day

Here's one investment site that I've been using and so far I'm very pleased with the performance of WOIP.

Simply put the folks at WOIP make short term loans available to people at 1.6%. When ever someone needs to borrow money someone else has to be willing to lend it to them. WOIP pays their investers 1% a day. That leaves them .6% a day to run the business.

There's no minimum deposit and you can withdraw anytime you like, principle and interest. With a great compounding feature your money can grow really quickly.

To make a deposit at WOIP you'll need a Liberty Reserve account and a way to fund Liberty Reserve. I use
Exchanges Plus to transfer funds from SolidTrustPay. It's a three step process but it's worth it in the end.

I also use Liberty Reserve to fund some of my other businesses so I keep my money in WOIP until I need it. That way it earns me good interest and I can transfer the money back to Liberty Reserve in under two hours every time.



Brian Downie
The Friendly Internet Marketer
Advertising and Income In One
Anyone can make money here

No comments: