Monday, June 30, 2008

Programs That Pay

This is the place that I'm going to tell you about the online business opportunities that I'm a member of.
I'll only join a program if it was recommended to me by a reliable source. I've spent the past two years networking and developing relationships with other online marketers. These are people that I trust, I consider to be my friends and business partners. I know they've done due dilligence before they recommend a program to me.
I'm a new member in some of the business opportunities listed here and in others I've been a member for quite some time but I am allowing my cash balance to build so that I can acheive the level of income I want. I'll only post a business opportunity here if someone I know has made a cash withdrawal.
It's important that anyone entering into the online arena never invest money that they can't afford to loose. Even though the programs I have listed here seem to be viable and have a history of success anything can happen. "If you're loosing sleep because of the investments you've made, you should never have made it in the first place".
I'll always be honest and forthcoming with information as it becomes available from the program administraters and from other reliable sources.

Here's to our success,
Brian Downie
The Friendly Internet Marketer
Advertising and Income In One
Anyone can make money here

No comments: